Private Treatment Sessions
Classes for Upskilling
Practitioner Training Classes and Support
- pain relief
- structural alignment
- increased range of movement
- a deep sense of wellbeing
Ortho-Bionomy is a gentle, non-invasive form of body therapy that is highly effective in working with chronic stress, injuries and pains or problems associated with postural and structural imbalances.The practitioner uses gentle movements and positions of the body to facilitate the change of stress and pain patterns. A strong focus is placed on the comfort of the individual, no forceful manipulations are used. The client is fully dressed, without shoes.
The practitioner also teaches simple self care exercises that individuals can do to further facilitate the neuromuscular re-education process begun in the session.
Some of the common conditions that Ortho-Bionomy can work with include:
- Joint injuries and dysfunction
- Muscle pain, headaches, whiplash
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Chronic neck, shoulder and back pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Postural imbalances
- TMJ (Jaw dysfunction)
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
- Scoliosis and kyphosis
- Physical conditions associated with emotional imbalances
Launceston, TAS 6 – 7 & 8 – 9 Aug.
Darwin, NT 3 – 4 & 10 – 11 Sept.
Enjoy a Free Lecture / Demo of Ortho-Bionomy® Bodywork
Launceston 6.00pm – 7.30pm 4th of August
Discover the following….
- How was Ortho-Bionomy bodywork developed?
- What makes Ortho-Bionomy unique as a health modality?
- How does an Ortho-Bionomist train and work with clients?
- What does a treatment session look like?
- How could an Ortho-Bionomy treatment session benefit you?
- How would Ortho-Bionomy benefit my practice as a health professional?